Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Toothless Itaewon Grandma Whore!

Last night a couple of the boys were talking about the toothless Itaewon grandma whore.

Apparently she offers a gam for 5 chonners so she can buy food for her dog.

I felt totally provincial. Apparently she's been working the 'twon for many a year, but I've never seen her.

That's what I get for spending all my days in the Wonj.

2 comments:

Jake@expathell said...

That woman is a well known Itaewon socialite. She's often posted up in front of the Hamilton hotel at night with the other economically challenged residents of Itaewon. There's another homeless Itaewon wench who offers BJs in exchange for cigarettes or food. Wouldn't think she gets any takers, but I've seen the photographic evidence on some members-only sex tourist websites.

F5Waeg said...

Reminds me of another story from a few years back that I should get around to posting.

Post a Comment