Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Squall!


Having gotten a nice sunburn this morning, I decided to hang around the tent, read Thomas Paine's common sense, and drink some somek in peace.

I was about to doze off when I noticed that the sky had become quite dark and the wind had seriously picked up in a matter of minutes.

I ran around quickly found some big rocks and picked up the stuff from the table.

It came hard and fast. Within a few minutes a heavy rain and wind was throwing shit all over the place.

Luckily I was back at the tent when it happened. Not only did I prevent our campsite from becoming a serious mess, but I closed up the neighbors tent and stopped their tarp from flying off.

I'm such a nice guy.

Still, that snooze promised to be good. Now there are rugrats running all over the place stealing my coins and drinking all our juice.

Time for some Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment