Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Think We Need a Few More Boxes of Soju. . .

Running into Juchon to grab a few small things at the local Hanaromart, we were greeted by this.

I wonder if people around these parts drink a lot of soju.  As soon as you walk in there is another big stack of soju six packs.

Not wanting to feel outside the crowd, I grabbed a couple of six packs.

I've been teaching the gang how to play asshole.  Once dinner is out of the way we'll see just how well they can play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

26 bottles in 3 days is the record, for this waeg anyway. game on!

F5Waeg said...

damn. . . I was once called out for a drinking contest by some adult students . . . the two of us drank 6 bottles each in 40 minutes. He fell flat out cold on the floor . . . I woke up on the side of the mountain.

Post a Comment