Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Egg!

portable wifiRecently I got suckered into subscribing to an Egg.

It's a portable wifi hub.  Turn it on and you have instant wifi.  This is great if you're someplace without the free stuff.  I currently have three devices configured to use it.

It costs 5 chonners a month.  Currently Olleh has a deal on them if you are willing to sign up for 24 months.

I get 30 gb of use a month out of it.  I leave it turned off whenever not in use to ensure nothing is inadvertently connecting to it.

If you are in an area without wifi and are tired of being unable to hook up your laptop, or would rather save on 3G charges, this might be for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wont your iphone do the same thing by "tethering"?

F5Waeg said...

As will my samsung galaxy 2

Post a Comment