Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Cocoa Madness!

A few days ago a friend passed this along to the fam.

Simply looking at it sent the girls into hypoglycemic shock.  This came to mind as I watched them first beg, then plead, then demand some of the sweet, sweet goodness contained within.

They know better than to push too far. They let it be for a few days.

When they got home they were bouncing off the walls as June had promised them some of the dark cocoa goodness.

Somehow I got roped into preparing it. I simmered some milk, mixed it up, then stood back to watch the insanity unfold.

Typically, the youngest gobbled it within two minutes. The eldest sipped frugally and had it last a good eight and half minutes.

As soon as they were done I suggested they take a bath. Once the sugar and cocoa rush hits, they can entertain themselves with bath toys.

Hopefully no one will fall and crack a skull.

UPDATE:

They were awfully quiet, so I poked my head in.  The entire floor, walls, mirrors are covered with shampoo and body wash.  I did bring this upon myself.  Now is a good time as any to give the floors and toilet a scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment