Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bangkok!

Today was a total stay at home day.

I read a bunch of shit, mostly having to do with psychology and double blinds, did some laundry, drove the girls around to their lessons, read some more shit on coding, watched some youtube videos and TED talks.

I had just opened a bottle of rice wine when I got a call from an old friend.  I hadn't heard from her in a while, and had thought of her yesterday wondering what was what.  She said the same when I mentioned it to her, so I'm off later to eat some chicken and drink beer.

I'll finish this bottle of rice wine first, of course.

I did enjoy this:



I was disappointed by Cry Baby Lane, either because of the hype or that I'm too jaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment