Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to Work!

While I did go back in last week, work in earnest only starts today.

Things will be pretty hardcore for the next few weeks. Browsing through what needs to be done, I felt momentarily paralyzed by it all.

But then a part of my brain that had become calcified during the vacation suddenly popped back on, and I organized everything in terms of priority and necessity and plowed through a nice pile this morning.

I haven't had a chance to catch up with many of my coworkers yet. I'll spend some time around the water cooler tomorrow or Wednesday.  I also need to get out of full caveman mode, as I'm now back in more civilized parts.

I feel a difficult to suppress urge to take a dump on a couple of backstabbing coworkers due to some rather disturbing things I've heard from some of the interns. It seems some petty bickering occurred regarding an important product launch, and the general ability of the conceptual design department was called into question by some deadwood.

I need to get more of the details before I engage, but considering the people in question I would not be surprised at all. They are generally losers that ride on the accomplishments of others due to their seniority.

Must. Resist. Meltdown.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment