Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Zippo!

A few years back when working at a top uni, some of my students gave me a Zippo lighter for teacher's day.

It wasn't my first Zippo.  It may not be my last.  I was touched at the time, and thought it a great gift.
Sadly, I put it aside after a few months.  Tracking down fluid and flints proved to be quite the task in the Wonj at the time.

Imagine my delight when I found several cheap canisters of fluid at my new local convenience store.  These bad boys cost me a chonner each, and they offer a suggestion for what you could do with a container of highly flammable fluid: pour it over your head or the head of someone you like, light it up and you get Sun Man!

Combined with the flints I scored at the 7-11, I'm back in business.


No comments:

Post a Comment