Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Vacation Daze!

Yesterday was the first day of my vacation. I have a little over three weeks.

I'm itching to get out of this box of an apartment and go camping. Sadly, June can't have as much vacation. We've got two short family camping trips planned, but I'll be going out fishing and camping mostly solo.

It's been raining fairly heavy in the mountains, so I plan on staying home for a few days. Yesterday I read a bunch of stoopid shit, moved the kimchi refrigerator into the porch, and slept.

At one point my Mother-in-Law called to me very excitedly from the living room. I went out to see what was up.  She was laughing herself silly while watching a show that featured a dog driving one of those 경운기, pictured on the right..

She loves those kinds of shows. I like my Mother-in-Law just fine, but I definitely need to get out of the apartment during the day.

Sadly, the woodworking course I planned on taking is a bust. Dude took off someplace south, so I need to find an alternate productive activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment