Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Traffic Flow!

Back in April I wrote about traffic signals in the Wonj.

Basically I bitched about how traffic flow was not a consideration the roads department took seriously.  If anything, it would seem some sick bastard actually designed the lights to make a simple easy journey take 3 times longer and be 1000 times more annoying than need be.

Harken! to my blog. . .

Recently, I've noticed a vast improvement.  The two main downtown streets have been made one way with cross street traffic moving at a much smoother clip.  Some major arteries have actually had their lights synced.

Now I think I'll moan about needing more sex, drugs and rock and roll. 

1 comment:

Beaner said...

Civil Engineering in this country is severly lacking to say the least.

Down in the flatlands of Pyongtaek an 8 mile drive from my house down in the Cheuncheongnam-do province to the CPX gate of the Hump has 9 lights where all but three are completly useless and are designed to make you madder than a schitzo tranny street bum wino who didn't get his methadone fix.

Post a Comment