Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Surprise!

I didn't want to think about the project Mr. Jeon asked me to do before leaving on the weekend, but now its Monday and I've got to get on that horse.

I was supposed to give a presentation on the trip to England back in May.  Nothing came of it due to a number of factors that led Mr. Jeon to say not to bother with it.

Now I have to make the presentation Wednesday.  Mr. Jeon didn't say 'hey remember that project that got delayed. . .', or better 'remember that project I thought you didn't have to do?'  Instead it was: how come you aren't finished yet.  Did you forget?

I stared at him for a tense two minutes and merely said ah yes no one had mentioned anything about that.  I'll have it ready by Tuesday.  I can't help but think he's been sitting on this for awhile.  He knows I start my vacation at the end of the week and have a ton of stuff to organize before I go.

The moral of the story brothers and sisters is if your boss wants to go walkabout with you, best say yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I freakin hate it when that happens. There are some insidious little a holes running around some companies to be sure.

Post a Comment