Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Speed!

speed
Tomorrow after work I need to go visit my local esthetics clinic as I've run out of ephedrine.

I've never seen another man in there save the doctor. He and I go way back as I used to teach his son.

I go in rather infrequently.  The prescription is ostensibly for weight loss. Every time he goes through the same speech for how to use the pills in conjunction with a weight loss regime.  I have to give him credit for his consistency.

They do help to lose weight.  I would never dream of saving em up for when I have a big project due or a serious night on the town planned.

I don't like to take them too regularly as I find I get irritable.

They cost almost two bucks per packet, so a two month supply will set me back 24 manners for 120 packets.

There are some other useless pills in the batch, the only one of any use is a green tea tablet.

I suppose I could just rely on the magic green potion, the bacchus and the soon to be available red bull to keep me running, but I like to mix things around sometimes so I don't become too inured to one particular type of stimulant.

No comments:

Post a Comment