Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nice Car!

The new apartment we moved into a few months ago used to be the luxury apartment in the Wonj.

Despite how it is far from holding that distinction now, it would seem that several of the residents have cash as evidenced by all the imported cars found in the lot.

There are your typical Benzes and BMWs, along with some Lexus' and more than a few American cars, but this bad boy is my favorite.

I must confess a general lack of knowledge and interest in cars, but I do like looking at this Jag.

A bit of an older model, but in pristine condition.  I have yet to see who owns it, but I imagine it's only a matter of time before that is no longer a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment