Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, July 4, 2011

New Camp Gear!

Last week I went a little crazy and bought some more camp gear.

I'm coming into a little extra money over the next few weeks, so instead of being responsible and using it to pay off some more of the loan, I decided to get a little more decked out for my 2 week camping extravaganza in August.

I bought a field kitchen table from Snowpeak and a tarp from Snowline. I found them at a website called Gayamy.  I know a gay Amy, so I was immediately lured in.

I blew 60 manners on the two. June didn't say anything, since now she'll be able to hold her head up higher when we camp with some of the parents from the kindergarten. Keeping up with the Kims and all that.

Now I just need some more fishing gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment