Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Morning After!

Last night I went out with some coworkers and got my drunk on.  We hit the tent bar and the Kraken.  I almost expected to meet Dirty Bird.  I haven't heard from him since the initial call when I told him he couldn't stay at my place for a few days.  Go figure.

Maybe he reads this blog.

Mr. Na asked me if I'd like to be moved into the planning and development department.  This amounts to a promotion.  I'd end up traveling less, but would have more control on product design.  I'd also get a bit of a raise.

I would also undoubtedly have a lot more work.  I said I was interested, but as this wouldn't take effect until next year, I have some time to think about it.

Most people took off around 2:00 am.  Things had gotten messy with a couple of people passed out on tables.  One of the women couldn't walk, so me and another woman loaded her in a taxi.  They live far away so I did what I thought was a responsible thing and brought them home.

They ended up crashing on a yo on my floor.  June was less than impressed.  They scurried off around 6:30 AM.

It seems it's better if I bring home good looking young men.  Go figure.

The Mother-in-Law is back.  Yesterday she cooked up some seaweed soup and this morning she made soy bean paste soup.  Go figure.

Today we're off to meet up with some of the eldest's friends.  We're supposed to go and hang out in a mountain somewhere.  I don't feel like doing much of anything and would rather hit the sauna.  Go figure.  But waeg must be good daddy.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment