Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Into the Wild!

The cat has been brought back to the kindergarten.

I suppose it was given the opportunity to survive past four weeks and to grow fairly strong on the diet of organic vitamin enhanced cat food we fed her.

June had had enough. Being young and full of vim, the cat enjoyed jumping on people and playing.  Every time the cat choose June as her target, June would shriek and go on about how much she hated it.  So it came to pass that when I went camping last, June snuck the cat out.

I was wondering why she kept encouraging me to stay an extra night. I realized as soon as I walked into the apartment that Nabi was gone. She usually sat on the chair next to the door waiting for whomever walked in.

Really it is for the best as an apartment is far from ideal for a cat. Still, I'm going to miss that stoopid idiot. If anything, she served as a fine example as to the issues with inbreeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment