Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm going to need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday. . .



Not really.  I volunteered.

Today we've got to interview some of the new interns.  It's going to take 4-5 hours. 

I will get some extra pay for it, maybe 25 manners, but I'm mostly doing it to try and make up a bit for my lack of enthusiasm at work these last few weeks.

Besides, it always is fun to hand pick the interns.  It's an opportunity to weed out those less suited for work at the company.

I usually end up doing this job.  Sometimes, someone I give a low score to still finds their way in since each intern has to go through a series of four interviews, but generally the ones I like find their way to work in conceptual design.

Today the fam is off to Oak Valley to swim once again.  I'm supposed to go meet up with them when I'm done, but we'll see how I'm feeling at that point.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment