Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Home!

Last night I decided to not stay late at work and get some more quality time with the girls.

We made another movie, this time a concert.  We played guitar, harmonica, ocarina, ukulele, triangle and drums.

It was very Sonic Youth.  June hid in the bedroom.  The cat ran wild.

Then we made Play Doh pastries and weird characters.  I thought about what we'd need to make some stop animation films.

Probably a better camera.

I did all this while drinking red wine.  The Homeplus in Chunchon was selling bottles at 30% of normal retail price.  I bought several.  This morning I actually feel pretty good, a reminder of just how nasty the soju can be.

But you can't beat the price!  A chonner a go makes it hard to say no!

This morning I've got a ton of work to do, so time for coffee.





No comments:

Post a Comment