Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Camping 1.4!


Today the fam and I are camping on the island in Chunchon.

We took the ferry over, helped some guy get out of some nasty mud, set up our site in a pretty sweet spot.

We got lucky. We hoped that because of the weather people would cancel. This is indeed what happened. The weather has been hot and sunny all afternoon. Usually this area is booked solid from spring to fall at least a year in advance.

My new tarp is bigger than I imagined. First time setting it up was a bit of a trial.

The eldest is after me to go rent a family bike. I'll sit for a few more minutes than give the girls a biking tour of the site.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment