Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Breakfast!

Last night for dinner I grilled some steak, steamed some fresh new small potatoes, sliced up some tomato and mozzarella, opened a can of corn. It was delicious and wholesome.

I steamed a whole bag of potatoes, and this morning I pan fried the leftovers to a nice golden brown. I made some toast and woke the girls.

We had a great breakfast and chat. June woke up when the cat jumped on the bed wanting to play. She screamed and proceeded to curse the cat.

I feel ya, cat.

I usually don't have breakfast with the girls. I'm usually out the door sometime between 6:30-6:40 am every day. Today I didn't leave until 7:15. We chatted about the plan for the weekend, their swimming lessons, building a new improved cat house for Nabi, the intricacies of math and why Lola should eat more tomatoes.

When I arrived at work, Mr. Jeon said rather gruffly that I was late. Seeing as it wasn't quite eight, I told him that actually I wasn't. He proceeded to write something down in his phone, probably comments on my insubordination and bad attitude that will be inserted into my next evaluation.

Luckily, I did all that while listening to some of this, which makes everything a-ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment