Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Swimming and Shitmobiles!

This morning June cooked me a nice breakfast: egg over easy, hashbrown, cheese, cherry tomato, slice of rye bread.  I had two thick cups of freshly ground coffee.

Fickle.  One week she rips my head off, the next she cooks me breakfast.

Anyway.

The girls and I were giggling hysterically when I went on about our friskay ki-tay.  What's a ki-tay?  Silly cat.  Nabi was bouncing off the walls while we laughed.  June rolled her eyes.

Today we're off to Oak Valley.  I generally don't like going to Oak Valley.  It's a wannabee posh resort type of place that is overpriced for what it is.  A lot of the nouveau riche from the Wonj head out there and act like they own the place.  But it does have an ok pool when they decide to properly maintain it. 

June enticed me by showing off her new swimsuit.  She hinted that I'd probably see loads of other hot women walking around as well.  She uses that one every time we go, and I'm usually disappointed, but whatever.  We've still got 2 fifty percent discount coupons, and might as well use em.  To amuse myself, I could act all declasse while drinking beer and blinding everybody with my pallor.  To round it off I could pay 1.4 manners for the Oak Valley specialty deluxe spam sandwich. We'll see.

June's driving.  It seems we're getting stuck behind every shitmobile in Korea.  Luckily I'm not driving so I'll just post on my stoopid blog instead of playing Indy 500 and passing everything in sight.

Time for coffee.

1 comment:

Beaner said...

The more I think about it the more I want to go back to having a piece of shit car like Ricky's. I had a '73 Olds when I was 16 like that minus having the doors missing, I took them off once for shits and giggles and put the heavy bastards back on.

Post a Comment