Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sick Christmas Tree!

Moving to our new apartment has wrecked havoc on my veranda garden, since really we don't have much of a veranda.

One of the most obvious casualties has been the tree I bought last Christmas.

Look at that pathetic example of a tree.  I moved it outdoors, gave it fertilizer, cut off quite a bit of the dead and dying, but still it hasn't bounced back.

Fak.

I'm thinking it didn't take too well to the move.  But then I haven't had much success keeping evergreens indoors.  The last one did last three years before it became a shadow of its former self, but I'm disappointed that this one went so fast.  It looked so healthy until we moved.

Not much sun and the move probably did it in.

Fak.

My others plants have mostly been alright, although they don't seem as vibrant as before.  I guess I'll just have to move again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment