Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Morning After!

Last night was full on.

Apparently I went swimming in both the pools. I also went full on rant about being an expat in Korea and sang a lot. Strangely, this morning I have more friends.

I didn't have to do dishes. But I got chosen as BBQ guy for the 10 pm cook fest.

I had to discard some of the meat as the fat was too yellow for my taste. Cooking was fun. So much meat was cooked that I had to put more charcoal for a second round.

This morning I was asked if I did hair of the dog.  I can abide. One bottle of soju in, someone found an unopened bottle of rice wine. Nice.

I was impressed that no one drank until nine last night. These things usually start early. Maybe folks were worried about the typhoon that never was.

No comments:

Post a Comment