Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Grilled Cheese, Hashbrowns, and Train Beers!


Today I'm off to the big smoke. I'm meeting a bunch of former coworkers and gangster types.

Before leaving, I had to fix my computer and help June reorganize the kids' toys and the plants. Then I made the girls some grilled cheese sandwiches and hashbrowns. They were quickly dispatched.

Now I'm on the train. I like taking the train: you can chill, see some great sights, and enjoy train beers.

The bus isn't as enjoyable due to the lack of a washroom, although if you have a sympathetic driver he will pull over for you to take a quick slash. Otherwise, make sure you have a 1 liter bottle handy and sit in the back.

Tonight is probably going to get messy. I've got some ephedrine and some Bacchus D; I'm in for the long haul.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment