Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Costco!

Welcome to Costco.  I love you.
Last night I had to make a run to the Yangjae Costco.

I needed to pick up a pile of stuff for the camping expedition this weekend.  We're going out with some coworkers for a camping bonanza.

I have zero time the rest of the week, what with work and family stuff, so off I went.

I ended up getting home around 11:00.  Still feeling pretty tired now.

The cat was the only one to greet me when I got in.

I unpacked everything and then watched an episode of Tosh.0  Getting bored with that show, as their attempts to push the envelope are proving lamer with each subsequent episode, kinda like the Lady Gaga effect.

I had a moment of panic this morning when it seemed that the camping trip would be canceled.  That was thankfully quickly put to rest.  I'd already spent over 40 manners buying food and gear, and if canceled I'd be eating pork and snack food exclusively for the next few weeks. 

It would be nice if a Costco were built closer to the Wonj; I end up spending about 3.5 manners on gas and highway tolls every time I go.  Rumors have surfaced over the years that one may be built in Yongin or Yeoju, but I'll believe it when I walk through the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment