Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cat House!

Tonight after dinner I put together a couple of shelves for the girls room.

They really wanted to help.  I got them to collect tools and pass screws. 

When it became apparent they weren't really needed, the eldest decided to make a cat house out of one of the boxes.

The two of them went at it and cut windows, drew and taped decorations, wrote 'love' and 'nabi' all over the box.
cat house
The cat obliged.  She ran through the box, jumped out one of the windows, used another window as a cover for attacking the horrible foot monster.

All very cute and fun.  Everyone laughed.  Even June allowed herself some mirth.

I decided to get into some rice wine.  I drank a big jug and went after the beer I had left from last week.  I thought about watching a movie but it all looks stoopid.  I might end up watching some youtube videos instead.

No comments about the lame ass wallpaper thanks.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if that's your kid's room it's aight. if it's your room your a homo who listens to the wife too much.

F5Waeg said...

kids' room, but it still sucks. It was there when we moved in. Eventually I'll get around to changing it. Maybe.

Post a Comment