Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Camping 1.3!

This weekend's camping extravaganza was awesome.  The spot I had chosen was not very populated and quite beautiful.  The weather was brilliant.

Most of my coworkers and interns don't know the first thing about camping, but they didn't do so badly.  

I'm sure next time they'll be better at it.

Many of the activities we had planned never happened, which I'm sure was fine by everyone.  I had a chance to hike, fish, snooze, and be camping guy.

I learned one of my coworkers plays a mean finger slap guitar.   He started to show off after one of the women picked it up and started strumming out tunes.  That was fun.

I'm sure everyone had a good time, except when I made them work.  They did tuck into it when I gave them something to do, no half assed mockery of work was seen.  A few of the guys became saw crazy and cut up several thick logs with my hand saw.  They made for a nice fire.

I didn't catch any fish.  Maybe next time.

Now I'm back at work.  I really don't want to be here.  I'll get over it.  Too many things to do to spend the time daydreaming.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment