Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sleep!

Instead of writing up stoopid reports, I couldn't stop myself from taking a well deserved nap.

It was a somewhat fitful sleep, interrupted by giggling children and the shrill voice of a mother's scolding.

I was happy that it was a weekend and I didn't have to cook.  The pass was nice.

I received an email from the next in the management food chain praising my awesomeness.

It can abide.

Now I'm finishing off the Balvenie 14 year Golden Cask.  I can't sleep.  I watched the latest episode of Game of Thrones and Source Code.  Both were enjoyable, although I do find it interesting to think about just how many people waegs are currently involved in the military, and what effect that could have on their respective future societies, while making connections to historical antecedents.

This could take a while.

I'll be back to normal in about a week.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment