Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Random Reflections

Taking the piss is an important skill to learn.  If you get easily offended, and will show that offense visibly, and be unprepared to listen, engage and follow through thoroughly, you will lose face since you limit the ins to a higher form of discourse.

Most cosmopolitan city.

Silk Cuts go well with the declasse Balvenie 14 year Golden Cask I bought duty free on my way in.

When jetlagged and discombobulated, I'm drunk 3 thick doubles in.

I slept at best 3-4 hours a night, and walked 5-8 miles per day.  I prefer kilometres, since in my mind it allows me to walk and live without thought as to ultimate distance.

Korean companies have boat loads to learn.  I should demand massive concessions if I'm to continue playing this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment