Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Post Rapture Party!

Yesterday I waited diligently for the rapture to begin.

Some weirdo sect in the states had predicted it for Saturday.

I knew I wouldn't be taken, I was just waiting to see who would so I could take their stuff.

If you are a seriously devout or literal Christian, you know only 144 000 would be taken.  That makes it easy to say that we are indeed in Tribulation, since 144 000 is nothing really.

So, all you reading this, yes you, the damned: let's party like it's 1999!  I'm going to call all my friends and acquaintances.  I'll let you know if any of them have been taken, but I doubt it.

It is pretty funny how the rapture recently populated the imaginations of so many folks back home.  Usually it was met with mockery, derision, or bemusement, but it seemed so many people had posts about the rapture on their Facebook status' or blogs.  The rapture has spawned some rather interesting businesses

Guess I'm just another one of the sheep for doing the same here.  I was just really excited about maybe getting my hands on some cool stuff or being able to squat in a cool apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment