Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Morning Soju!


Last night was colder than expected. Everyone survived. I asked the youngest:

Did you sleep well last night?

Yes I had a great dream. I found a lightsaber.

Rock on darling.

This morning I wandered up to the little minbak not too far from our camping area to see if I could score some coffee. The adjusshis were cooking up the catfish they had netted yesterday.

I was enticed to drink about a bottle of soju in about 20 minutes and eat catfish. It was 9 am.

They shared some rather ribald stories of going into wonju back in the day. They all got rich as coal miners.

Feeling pretty good now. Let's see how the afternoon progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment