Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Home!


The business trip was an unmitigated success. My objectives were largely achieved: insight and perspective into the workings of a foreign division, contacts made that once followed up will bear fruit, and enough material to fill months of TPS reports.

I also looked brilliant in front of the head honchos, but that was pretty much a given. The awesomeness abides.

I'm on the bus back to the Wonj. I've got a ton of presents for the girls and some smelly shit for June. I also managed to bring back 3 bottles of rare single malt and 400 silk cut, not to mention the cheese and baking supplies.

Now I just want to see my girls and take a nice hot bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment