Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day with the Fam!

Today was mostly quality time with the fam.  I did spend about three hours running off thank you notes to key people that we met, or who helped out in terms of organization and making us feel welcome. 

Then it was all about the girls and June.

We talked about their week, looked over their awards and projects, went out for lunch and pie, wandered around a couple of parks.

While I was away, the youngest had ended up getting her finger stuck under a table and needing stitches.  That's twice in about a month she's been sewn up.  Man.

They're out playing on the swings and teeter totter now.
 
June and I spent some time becoming reacquainted.  That was nice.

Now I need to start writing my initial report that will need to be in Monday.  I'm not going to think of the pile of other stuff that will need to be chawn through.

After I make some coffee of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment