Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Birthday Girl!


Today is the eldest's birthday.

Happy birthday sweetheart.

Last night we worked together on decorations for her party.  We made a bunch of signs saying happy birthday in English and Korean, drew some balloons, birthday cakes, flowers.

I think she had more fun doing that than she will at the party.  Cake and ice cream and games with friends are never as fun as playing with construction paper with your dad, right?

Still, I had a blast.  Sadly I won't be able to make the afternoon party.  I already gave her some of her presents from my trip.  I'll hit my favorite stationary store on the way home tonight and grab a few more things, mostly free form toys that she'll need to put together or figure out.

I promised we'd make more pet rocks on the weekend, as they were such a hit a few months back.

Time for coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment