Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Out with the Adjusshis!

Tonight I was called out by some of my adjusshi buddies.  We sat in a chicken hof discussing really important stuff, such as where the pistachios in our order of mixed nuts came from.

I bet one of the other guys 10 manners that they came from the U.S.

We asked the waiter to check.

He looked at the back of the package, and indeed they were American!

Win!

I didn't take his money, but I didn't end up having to pay anything for the chicken.

I also hooked up a guy with a good Japanese teacher I used to work with back in the day.  He wants his middle school aged son to learn the lingo.

We talked about language learning in general, and the importance of Chinese.  The talk turned to the problems one of the other guys is having in selling off one of his properties.  No one wants to buy, and even renting it out is a bit of a pain.  I talked about this:

No comments:

Post a Comment