Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Octopus!


For dinner tonight my Mother-in-Law cooked up some miniature octopi.

It was delicious.

I ate it with rice, kimchi, and bean sprouts.

Octopus is very high in taurine, one of the main ingredients in most energy drinks, although people say there is no proven energy imparting effect in taurine.

Still, my own studies have led me to believe that taurine does add a kick, but then I'm no scientist.

Many people say that octopus is 'good for man', and oysters also contain a lot.  Maybe the extra energy boost does put some extra lead in your pencil.

Now that I feel like I'm a walking Korean TV food show, bring on the beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment