Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Monster!

One of my ongoing work projects is to come up with new toys.  This week I came up with three. 

While working on the third today, I kept coming back to the weird toy I traded from the eldest.  How can I make this more bizarre and add some Korean flavor?

I started by reading up on as many Korean monsters as I could.  That's when I stumbled on this.

Nessie lives!

My rough design is a package of 10 weird buffalo looking things with short horns, gills and fins that stack. I came up with some of the packaging, but it still needs more work.

I haven't decided yet whether to give them one eye or three, but they won't have bare bottoms.

I'll think about it this weekend and finish it up on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment