Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Korean Lesson!

Lately at work several coworkers have been offering Korean lessons for some of the waegs.

It was actually my idea.  I was totally keen on it when I suggested it last November.

Things haven't really worked out time wise the last couple of months.  I've been swamped, and have zero time to spend on taking the lessons seriously.

I feel bad.  My Korean isn't nearly fluent enough.  I can muddle through most stuff, understand what is mostly being said, but my speaking is rough and unrefined.  I could definitely use some help, and that some of my coworkers have been willing and able to help out is seriously cool.

What, you thought this post was going to be about Quincy Black and the kind of Korean lessons he received?

Get your head out of the gutter people!  Damn, I wonder about you lot sometimes. 

Nothing so exciting to see here, move along.

Time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment