Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Jupiter!

The amount of work I finished today was truly astonishing.

On top of all the paperwork, I also entertained a group from another plant.  The leader was a fair looking older Australian woman.  We had a great time chatting biz.

Right now I feel like I'm not on this Earth.  I do not feel connected to terra firma.

I'm on the end of a five hour Ya! buzz.

Best I grab a cold one and roll around in the muck a little.

Something tells me I won't make it long before sleep wins.

Today the dust was terrible.  I almost killed myself when walking down the stairs and the one with the crack in it split in two. 

I still have a stitch in my side due to the insane acrobatics it took to not land flat on my face.  I'll refrain from making some snide comment about building and safety standards.

June just asked me to drink with her.  Let's see where that leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment