Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hummmmm. . .

Tonight I got home at a little after 7.  The eldest was doing her homework sitting at a table placed within easy view of the TV.  June and my Mother-in-Law were watching some drama.  No one said hi.

Wtf.

At least tell the eldest to sit at the kitchen table to do her homework if you want to watch the idiot box.

Things quickly sorted themselves out when I just stood there and stared.  The eldest went to the kitchen table to do her work.  I didn't say a word.

There was no dinner.  I made a tuna sandwich.  I ate it while reading the news and some articles.  Japan is still fucked from the earthquake tsunami double punch, the world could end at any time, the price of gold and silver are still going up.

The youngest has been obsessed with my ears of late.  She discovered my piercing from years ago.  She dug at it for a bit, claiming there was some goop in the piercing.  We talked about Frankenstein when she drew the book out of my shelf and saw the freaky picture on the cover.  I told her a bit about the life of Mary Shelley.

I found a weird ass toy the eldest had traded at school.  I had to keep this one, it is pretty odd.  I walked the eldest down to the stationary shop and bought her a new pencil case, some marbles, elastics, and some erasers in trade.

The girls went to bed and their mom read them some books.  I took the time to install a slew of camera and video apps for the iPhone.  This weekend I'll play around with them with the girls.

Tired now.  Everyone is asleep.  I'm going to watch 'The Way Back'. 

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment