Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Home!

I got in at around 8.00 tonight.

It was nice to see the girls before they were asleep.  We did some shoulder rides, talked about their day, watched some avalanche, tornado and bug videos.

June said I wasn't considering how sensitive they are.  I bit my tongue and didn't bring up how she likes to bitch them out whenever she loses an argument with me.

I did mention how I didn't show them anything that could truly cause nightmares:



The girls and I talked about how they couldn't watch some videos since they could give them nightmares.

What are nightmares?  asked the youngest.

Bad dreams, bad dreams.

June scowled.  I suggested she read this, but she didn't get it.

So the girls and I tended the flowers we bought last weekend as well as the other plants in the veranda.  The new place doesn't have nearly as much space for plants as the last one, but there is very little I can do about it save chuck a pile of kid toys.

They don't really play with a lot of that stuff, so maybe it is time to unload a pile.

I chose many of my plants for their overall 'clean building' traits.  Right now I feel there isn't enough space or light for them to really be effective.

When I get back I'll spend some time going through the stuff taking up prime veranda space.

No comments:

Post a Comment