Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Home!

For the first time in a long while, I was home at the normal hour on a Monday night.

I've always reserved Mondays as a work late night, seeing as I'm usually fairly fresh coming off the weekend.

Tomorrow night is a coworkers club meeting.

All coworkers who want can contribute a manner every month to be a member.

Four or five times a year, we all get together and do some type of social activity.  Tomorrow night we're off to the mountains to hike about and observe spring take hold.

The idea of the club is to bring every one together in a situation outside of the workplace.  The club also offers a gift in case of marriage, birth, or death.

I won't drink tomorrow.  I've got a very important presentation on Wednesday, the last big one before the business trip in May.  This one needs to fly.

Tonight I hung out with the girls and watched as their grandmother taught them how to make sweet rice punch.

I leave you with this; I'm not sure it will be around for long, so tWisTed if you can:

No comments:

Post a Comment