Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Home!

Today I was a busy little bee.

I burned through a fair amount of paperwork, contributed to two different meetings, and finished a solid chunk of a project.

At around 4, I found myself running out of steam and becoming easily distracted.  Coffee wasn't working, and I decided to avoid the magic green potion.

I ended up reading several Wikipedia entries on meteors and impact events.

I've decided to download all the meteor themed movies I can find and watch them this weekend.  Feel free to add suggestions in the comments.

It's girls' night out and June is out on the town with her ajumma buddies.

I'm going to play the monkey game and then some junior Monopoly with the girls.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment