Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gardening!

This afternoon the eldest and I hit the gardening store.

I was hoping to find a nice veranda plant box.  The new place isn't as plant friendly as the last, with not nearly as much light or space for plants.

We bought some soil, a few pansies and daffodils, it being Easter and all; but there were no veranda boxes.

I'll see what I can find on Gmarket later.

When we got home we played junior Monopoly and I cooked dinner: a nice sirloin covered with pepper steak seasoning, mashed potatoes with gravy, sliced carrots and corn, baguette.

This evening I fooled around updating the iPhone, and showed the girls how to make better videos.  They went wild with it for about a half hour.  They're in bed now.

These two songs came up random while shuffling through the 1200+ songs I put on the iPhone.

Creepy. 





Even more that they were followed by Rain, Rain, Rain by the Rheostatics.

No comments:

Post a Comment