Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Election Day!

Today is the election for governor of Gangwon province.

Anyone who wanted could leave work early if they had no meetings or important projects to finish.

You don't need to tell me twice.  I cancelled an intern meeting and rescheduled a product review.  Right after lunch I was out the door.

I do have a ton of stuff to finish, but I've been staying late for near a week and I did have some stuff to do in town.

Besides, I deserve a break today!

I hit the bank, bought a new shirt, voted.

As an F5waeg, I can vote in local elections, but not federal.

When I got home I took a well deserved nap.  It was heavenly, albeit too short.

I had planned to stay late again tonight, but I can get some of that stuff done at home.  Maybe. And I will be staying late the rest of the week.

June and the girls went to go clean the kindergarten and visit a friend of the youngest.  I don't expect them back anytime soon.

Time to read through these TPS reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment