Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Earwig!

Spring is definitely on us, as the yearly infestation of earwigs has begun in our building at work.

I have seen them for some time now, but recently their numbers have been increasing. I killed five by the time three rolled around.

So I wasn't entirely surprised when I drank the last bit out of my cup of coffee to find that an earwig had fallen in and was now squirming around in my mouth. 

Down the hatch!

I swallowed that bad boy.  I couldn't spit it out with all the papers spread over my desk. 

Fairly quick death I'm sure. 

bleach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was eating a packet of crisps and one had crawled into the packet, when I put it into my mouth by mistake the little bugger bit the inside of my lip.....not happy :(

Post a Comment