Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Donkey Ass!

Today the girls went to a nice herb garden about 10 clicks from our house.

They got a chance to wander around outside, enjoy nature, smell shit.

We need to renew the yearly membership as it is about to expire.

They went when I was called in to look over a project that should have been done 3 weeks ago.  June asked me to come out when I was done, but my idea of enjoying nature is seeing it unsculpted.

I'm not happy about being called in.  The designers returned the worst shit I've yet to witness.  It's like they decided to fuck with the design I sent in weeks ago since they know they have mincy dicks and couldn't break a hymen even if they'd had a plastic rod inserted into the shaft of their mincy dicks, so let the world burn.

A quick glance was all I needed to know that I hadn't been working from the draft sorted by marketing, who wanted to sell it with more local flavor.

I knew that too much local flavor would result in the hipsters burning you,  so I altered a few key phrases and passed it on to another waeg that was silly enough to volunteer for extensive abuse.

When everyone was home, we ordered donkey ass for supper.  I put on the Clone Wars for the girls while June watched a drama. We talked about neutrality when they asked whether the cloners were good or bad by saying neither.

I saw a report that said rice wine contains more antioxidants than red wine and is really good for you, based on a study paid for by the rice wine producers of Korea. I felt compelled to go to the store and buy some immediately.  That was two jugs ago.

Time for bed.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

TMI - "too much information". It would be better not to blog anything if some parts of the above were the biggest part of your day.

Post a Comment