Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cookie!

This morning the girls were in the cupboards rooting around for god knows what.

I heard some familiar rustling as they tiptoed into the room carrying what I knew was the last bag of Chippets.

Daddy, are you awake?  Daddy, look what we found.  Daddy, can you make cookies???

CookiescookiescookiesWELOVECOOKIEScookiescookiesCOOOKIEScookiescookiescookiescookiescookiescookiescookiesDADDY CANYOUMAKESOMECOOKIES???

Guess I know what I'm doing after breakfast.

Update: No butter. Maybe we'll have to hit Costco today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can use oil. it's actually better if you want more moisture. add a bit of extra salt though.

F5Waeg said...

I think I will. I don't feel like making the trek to Seoul this weekend.

Post a Comment