Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Conversation with a Boss!

I'm sorry Mr. Cha, but the project you are suggesting is not feasible for reason x, y, and especially z.

Ok Waeg, you just do the project and show me final result by Friday.

Um, Mr. Cha, x alone would make the project far too expensive.

Yes that's good, show me design Friday.

Mr. Cha, the specs on y clearly show it would not offer a solid return.

This Friday 2pm.  This your job.  I invite all heads of department.  Ok.

But Mr. Cha, z demonstrates that no one would buy this stoopid piece of shit even if it were proven to cure cancer, stop hemorrhoids, feed the starving in Africa, end the war for oil, and solve the financial crisis.  It's just not a good idea.

I like your spirit!  Thank you for your hard work.  We talk again on Friday, show me then. Make presentation ppt.  Maybe 30 slides.

Fak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a co-worker like that, although he thinks
his my boss just because he's been here longer.

Tell him to piss off.

F5Waeg said...

Sorry to hear your coworker is a dick.

I don't think saying piss off to someone in charge of a department is going to make things any easier.

Post a Comment