Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years

Living in Wonju South Korea, These Many Long Years: Version 2.0!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bubbles!

Today was a total stay at home day.

I made grilled cheese sandwiches, played cards, read a bunch of books, and showed the girls how to make videos with the iPhone.

They had a great time with that last.

June made dinner.  It was pig, rice and vegetables.  It was pretty tasty.

Then came bath time.

During their bath they used up two entire bottles of shampoo to make bubbles.

I wondered why they were laughing so much.

I walked in and the bathroom was full of suds and bubbles.  The entire floor, sink and tub were covered with a good 4 inches of the stuff.

June expected me to punish them.  I thought it was pretty funny.  When I was a kid I got in trouble several times for doing the same thing. 

Two bottles of shampoo is two bottles of shampoo.

Guess that'll teach me for showing them the power of bubbles and leaving them alone for 45 minutes in the bath.

After they cleaned up, I made them stand in the porch with their hands over their head for 15 minutes while I pretended to be stern.

No comments:

Post a Comment